Help : Problem with related tables

From: Sofia Theodoridou <geoana_at_mail.otenet.gr>
Date: 1998/03/03

[Quoted] I have two tables (Oracle).Using ODBC I can see them from Access as linked tables. The JOIN established from Access.

A part of the key of the second table is related with the primary key of the first table.

When I update or delete a record of the 1st table (change the value of the primary key) I would like the related records of the second table to be updated or deleted too.

How could I do these. I am trying to find something in Help Documentation but I have been lost.

If you know the solution I would be greatfull to read it.

Thank you in advance. Received on Tue Mar 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message