Express Object TREEVIEW control...

From: Gianluca *jlm* Meardi <gianluca.meardi_at_iol.it>
Date: 1998/03/03

Hi everyone,

        I'm restyling an old OEO 2.05 application with the new 2.1 version of Objects.
I'd like to use the nice and new treeView control, since I've used the Microsoft counterpart in Access many time and I've always been happy with it.
As you know, the treeView is quite nice, but requires lot of programming to fetch its valus, modify the structure via drag&drop, etc.
Now I think that a standard and useful application for it would be viewing and modifing dimension hierarchies.

And here is the question: as viewing and modifying dimension structures is a standard job, do ALREADY exist an example or a ready-to-inherit object of a treeview fetching values from an Express dimension? Among Oracle-given samples on the OEO CD I've not been able to find anything similar...

This is, obviously, to save me a lot of work...

Thanx for any answers,

        Gianluca Received on Tue Mar 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message