Re: DBMS_OUTPUT not printing . . .

From: Joerg Heinrich <joerg.heinrich_at_medienhaus-bremen.de>
Date: 1998/03/03

Hi,
you have to execute the SQL*Plus command   set serveroutput on
before you can get any output from dbms_output. The output buffer used by dbms_output is default limited to 2000 bytes, you can modify this limit with
  set serveroutput on size n
where n can between 2000 and 1000000.

I hope this is helpful for you
Joerg Heinrich