Designer/2000 Question

From: Eugene Chiu <echiu_at_iname.com>
Date: 1998/03/02

[Quoted] [Quoted] Hi all, I installed designer/2000 (rel. 1.3) for NT and was trying to create the repository. When I was in the Packages phase (where all the packages are being created). I get the following error in the ORANT\bin\ckldpack.log file:

[Quoted] ........

Warning: Package Body created with compilation errors.

Warning: Package Body created with compilation errors.

And in the cdapicom.log file, I get the related error:

Re-compiling invalid Repository views...

Re-compiling invalid Repository package specifications...

Re-compiling invalid Repository packages...

Compiling Package Body RMDBG

Warning: Package Body altered with compilation errors.

Compiling Package Body RMMAC

Warning: Package Body altered with compilation errors.

Obviously I have two errors for rmdbg.rpb and rmac.rpb. I tried to recreate the repository and got the same error. Any idea??

Regards,
Eugene Received on Mon Mar 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message