Re: Dev2K F50srv install ??

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1998/03/01

Ian Jones (ijones_at_slip.net) wrote:
: Agreed, but the web component of Dev2k now has a deployment
: license that Dev2k client/server did not have (this is nothing to do
: with any webserver it is the dev2k forms server deployment license!).
: It is this change in licensing that is behind Oracle's wacky bundling
: of crippled products.

Oh, I see. Thanks for pointing this out.

: In other words the 'free runtime distribution' of Dev2k does not apply
: to the web. There is a runtime charge of about $200 per user.

My company has a site license for Oracle products, so I think I shall look into our agreement to see how this is handled.

Thanks Again

IAP

--
I am using anti-spam measures, please replace 'not.valid' with 'value.net'