Re: Dev2K F50srv install ??

From: Ian Jones <ijones_at_slip.net>
Date: 1998/03/01

[Quoted] Your not doing anything wrong. Oracle seem to have left the web stuff out of the installer but included it on the CD.

[Quoted] (The support people claim that it isn't on the CD, but other people have reported they have it working so it sounds like its there!)

[Quoted] I don't know the details of how to hack it. The trial version on their website includes the web stuff in the install.

[Quoted] Otherwise, you will need to get Oracle to send you the web server. Of course, if you only evaluating it they won't since it is licensed separately.