Re: Query Date Column from FORMS 4.5

From: Ian Jones <ijones_at_slip.net>
Date: 1998/03/01

One suggestion is to change your PRE-QUERY to be

# >=date_column AND <= date_column+0.99999

Adding 5 9's to a date with zero time component makes it 23:59:59 and so the range will now match any databases rows nomatter what their time components are set up.

There may be a better way (someelse will no doubt advise if there is!)

Ian