Re: ORACLE ON THE WEB

From: Richard Phillipson <richard_at_abdex.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/01

I am currently working on a pilot to run Forms & Reports on the web. Sound like Reports 2.5 will do the job for you. I have set up a simple HTML form to input the reqired parameters, this runs Reports on the Oracle Web Server, the results are displayed back to he user ad either HTML or PDF

Read "Developer/2000 Deploying Applications on the Web" Chapter 2 for the full details.

zak <el86710_at_central.ntua.gr> wrote in article <6d6t1r$cci$1_at_ulysses.noc.ntua.gr>...