Query Date Column from FORMS 4.5

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1998/02/28

I'm writing a FORMS 4.5 app on NT 4.0. I want to allow users to enter a date (DD_MON_YY) in the form to qualify the query. However, the query never finds any rows, even though I know it exists. I'm certain I'm getting burned by the lack of time in the mask, but I don't know how to get around it. If I specify a PRE_QUERY trigger with > date_column, it works fine. But I want to be able to isolate a specific date, not just greater than. Any suggestions???

TIA
Ed

--
jenningse_at_mindspring.com

"The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of DOMAIN
technologies"