Re: PL/SQL Coverage testing tool?

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l (SFI) <"Sylvain>
Date: 1998/02/28

Check for "SQL-Programmer" from SFI.
Provides full Interactive PL/SQL programming, testing and documentation. Built with Team development control and version control interfaces to PVCS, SourceSafe and MKS Integrity Control.

SFI web site is at:
http://www.sfi-software.com

You can download it from there too. Also, check for SFI SQL-Optimizer product.

Sam
Sylvain Faust Int'l

Arne Schirmacher <arne_at_stargate.gun.de> wrote in article <34F5CAFB.BDF373A8_at_stargate.gun.de>...