HELP: Odd error

From: Geoffrey Callaghan <callagha_at_cs.fsu.edu>
Date: 1998/02/27

A PL/SQL program I wrote a long time ago has suddently ceased to work. Apparantly, whenever I fetch past the last record in a cursor, which should simply result in the cursor moving into a %NOTFOUND state, I get a ORA-01722 INVALID NUMBER error. I'm using the same method in dozens of programs, and they all work fine, as did this one up until yesterday. I'm certain everything works fine right up until I fetch past the end of the cursor. Anyone have any ideas on that one?

	Geoff Callaghan
	callagha_at_cs.fsu.edu