Re: Need a Spell Checker for Forms

From: Todd Owers <ToddO_at_gcr1.com>
Date: 1998/02/27

Robert,

This is accomplished in Forms 4.5 by defining a word-processing program as the System Editor.

First, go into the Registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE and add an environment variable called FORMS45_EDITOR. Set the value to the path of the word processor you want to use.

Then, in the properties window for the text item, set the "Editor" property to SYSTEM_EDITOR. When the user presses Ctrl+e, the specified word processor will start up.

That's all there is to it.

Todd Owers

Robert Owens <Robert.F.Owens_at_bigfoot.com> wrote in article <6d5cid$jp3$1_at_winter.news.erols.com>...