Re: Oracle TERMINAL

From: Niall Thomas <thomas_n_at_omc.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/27

E. Nunns wrote:

> If I run a FORMS 4.5 form from the command line where does it pick up the
> oracle TERMINAL definition from. I assume it is using a default but
> haven't been able to find out which one. Any ideas anyone??
>
> Elaine
> en201_at_cam.ac.uk

Yep,

All Oracle terminal .RES files which define the keyboard mappings are located on the target platform at ORA_ROOT:[FORMS45.ADMIN.TERMINAL.US]. These .RES replace the old style .CRT v2.x within the new Oracle savesets.

You should see the resource files for VT100, VT220, SUN etc terminals. All updates should be placed in this dircetory as Forms Runtime uses these definitions from the command line and GUI.

Niall
thomasn3_at_bt.com.uk Received on Fri Feb 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message