Re: Web forms / Netscape 4.04

From: (wrong string) ørn Pedersen <bjoped_at_online.no>
Date: 1998/02/26

[Quoted] Yes, it's possible. We use Netscape 4.0.4 with jdk 1.1.4 smartupdate from Netscape and it really works. We have a menu and a toolbar on the forms, perform inserts, updates, get the server messages on the bottom line etc. It's really quite fast over the internet too, but the server gets a heavy load ... and the client processes are not always terminated on the server when the client logs out. That means that we have to monitor the server and [Quoted] kill dead processes which uses a lot of memory.