Re: Error: FRM-41045 - Cannot find item: Invalid ID

From: Phouka <phouka_at_frii.com>
Date: 1998/02/26

Jody Tucker wrote:

> Is anyone familiar with this error?
>
> I have created a button group that allows the user to print to screen,
> file or printer (as part of an add-on to a 3rd party application). All
> of the other portions of the program seem to be fine. I can select
> des_name, des_format, validate and all that good stuff, but the minute
> I hit any one of the radio buttons in the group, I get this error.

I've usually been bitten by this when something is misspelled inside quotations (i.e., go_item('clock.column') instead of go_item('block.column')

It will compile fine, but at runtime cannot find the reference.

Robin
phouka_at_frii.com Received on Thu Feb 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message