Re: Error: FRM-41045 - Cannot find item: Invalid ID

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 1998/02/25

This Error occurs usually when there is an item in the PL/SQL that the program cannot navigate to.

For example if you have

GO_BLOCK('EMP'); the compiler will give no errors, but when executed you get the error. 90% of time when I get this error, I check the spelling inside the quotes of the programs. If any alerts are used in the program, use find_alert to find the alert_id. If an alert is called that doesn't exist, the error may occur.

HTH Prasad Chavali

Jody Tucker <jtucker_at_cotl.com> wrote in article <34f4be77.108811957_at_news1.halcyon.com>...