Re: Problems with Oracle and Borland C++ Builder Client/Server

From: Robert Clevenger <robc_at_magicnet.net>
Date: 1998/02/25

Jeroen,

That does not sound like a message coming from the ORA73.DLL.

You might want to check on the borland.xxxx (cppbuilder I think) forum to see what they know if it.

You could also go to www.borland.com and see if they have it listed in their online knowledge base type area of their site.

Take Care,

Robert Clevenger

<01bd4105$9e6c9500$89105982_at_cs.utwente.nl.cs.utwente.nl>...