Problems with Oracle and Borland C++ Builder Client/Server

From: Jeroen Teitsma <j.p.teitsma_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: 1998/02/24

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm working on an database appliction under win95 with a local Oracle database. I'm using the latest native Borland drivers and I've set the vendor init to ORA73.DLL.
[Quoted] In the Borland IDE I haven't any problems with working on the database. But when my application tries to connect to the database it raises an exception: Your applications is not enabled to use this driver! Can anbybody tell me what's going on and what I can do about it. All sugestions are welcome!

Jeroen Teitsma Received on Tue Feb 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message