Re: Anyone using web forms in Production?

From: Kirt Thomas <kirtt_at_sky.net>
Date: 1998/02/24

In article <01bd403e$a31fc440$96432d7b_at_PRESALES>, "Aidan Naughton" <a.naughton-wpesystems_at_btinternet.com> wrote:

> We are in the process of pushing an app into production this week. I'll
> keep you posted as to progress.

Are you doing a custom form in addition to one of the AOL applications (OE, GL, etc)? Or custom only?

The reason I ask is, we're getting to the final phase of a project, and have found that contrary to what our salesrep said :) NCA (web) apps can't exist on the same db as Oracles 10sc apps - since our custom forms also are called thru the AOL, we're put in a position to decide if we're going to go to all web app clients or not. I'm sure curious as to how successful you are <G>

NoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonder

   o        "1`2`1 Technical Support 4 Free via
   n          24 hour Email and Message boards
   d             http://www.nowonder.com
   e   kirtt_at_nowonder.com       evangelist_at_nowonder.com
   r               kirtt_at_macsrule.com