OCI 7.3 and Borland 3.0 no good?

From: Michael Carmack <mcarmack_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 1998/02/23

[Quoted] Am I crazy or is BC++ 3.0 incapable of recognizing OCI 7.3 on Windows 3.1? I've tried all I know how to do, i.e. including OCIW16.LIB in the project and adding the module names directly into my app's .DEF file. (Granted, I'm no Win16 programming guru; this is my first attempt at both creating a DLL and at using OCI.)

This is really bugging me. I know that Pro*C requires (or says it requires, I haven't played with it) BC++ 4.5; does OCI73 have the same restriction?

Finally, has anyone tried using the Watcom compiler with OCI73? I also have that for Win16, but if neither of these compilers are viable I may be in trouble.

(I have no problems with MSVC++ 5.0 in Win95, but I need to create a Win16 DLL.)

--
Mike Carmack                   mcarmack_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us
Vulcan Dragon -==(UDIC)==-     mr_worf_at_ix.netcom.com