Supplier Performance

From: joshnol <joshnol_at_gw.rmtaero.bfg.com>
Date: 1998/02/23

Hello-

Is anyone using standard Oracle reports to provide supplier delivery and quality information? We have thousands of vendors and 300K+ items, and we cannot get usable data from any of the standard reports. Sort by vendor name would be ideal - currently sorts by item#.

In addition, what is the effect of manufacturing going by a 5 day week, while purchasing is set to a 7 day week?

We are currently on Oracle DB 7.1.6.2 with 10.5 Apps on a Sun 4000 Ultra. We are planning on upgraded apps to 10.7 [char or gui undecided] end of year - does this hold any improvements for supplier performance reporting?

Thanks in advance,

Josh Nolte
BF Goodrich Aerospace Received on Mon Feb 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message