Re: Dev2k, v2. to PO8

From: Phouka <phouka_at_frii.com>
Date: 1998/02/21

Frances Edelstein wrote:

> When we try to connect to PO8 8.0.3 (Win95 version) from the version of
> Dev2k v.2 (Forms v.5) included on the recent Designer 2k beta, we get the
> error ORA-03121 Interface driver not loaded, function not performed.
>
> Does anyone know what's missing?

You must actually start a listener to get this to work -- the instructions are located in
http://www.developer2000.com/Articles/default.htm

For some reason the bequeath drivers (which work fine on NT), do not load and process on the Win95 install.

I have this running, so it does appear to work fine, with no noticeable performance problems.

Robin
phouka_at_frii.com http://www.frii.com/~phouka/ Received on Sat Feb 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message