Re: Separate Date & Time in Forms 4.5

From: Arvind Balraman <dnivra_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/02/21

u can create a non-base table item in the same block and mirror with the date field and in the
format mask of the non base table item give the format mask as hh:mi:ss that will display the time
and the date field will have mm/dd/yy or appropriate date format. when u want to query based on the
time u can modify the pre-query trigger appropriately

--
Balaraman Arvind
151 Andrew Ave, Apt 215

ph   -  (203)-723-1190(R)