Re: US - Oracle Financials Jobs - Multiple Listing

From: Jeffery Cann <jcann_at_fairway_NO_SPAM_.com>
Date: 1998/02/20

Donna Carroll wrote:

> Hi there! Some of you already know me, and many of you may remember me posting here before.

Oracle developers are looking for employment are smart enough to look in the JOBS newsgroups for postings.

Please don't cross-post to this newsgroup.

Jeff

<------->
<initiator of the de-spam campaign on comp.databases.oracle.tools>
<------->

--
Senior Software Engineer
Fairway Systems, Inc.

/* remove the _NO_SPAM_ to reply */

This is just a  brief reminder that I still