Re: Intell. Agent wont start on NT: error 0015

From: Kurt Troyer <ktroyer_at_execpc.com>
Date: 1998/02/20

[Quoted] I came across an error 20 message stating that specified device cannot be found. Talking with Oracle tech support, they had me make sure that all the SIDs listed in TNSNAMES were also listed in Listener.ORA and that all of the listed SIDs were open. In my case, the problem was that I changed the dbsnmp account password without changing the respective entries in the config files. I don't know if this relates to your problem, but it may be a place to start.