US - Oracle Financials Jobs - Multiple Listing

From: Donna Carroll <sys.pers_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/02/19

[Quoted] Hi there! Some of you already know me, and many of you may remember me posting here before. This is just a brief reminder that I still [Quoted] specialize in RDBMS/Client-Server recruitment/placement all across the U.S. I am c
urrently searching for my client companies for ORACLE FINANCIALS professionals. Below is a brief summary of real positions currently open with my clients. Or, feel free to stop by my web site at http://www.crocker.com/
~syspers and search our massive database of job listings. My contact info follows the job listings here. Thanks for your time and interest.

ORACLE FINANCIALS POSITIONS

JOB # 547441  SENIOR PROGRAMMER/ANALYST  LOCATION: PA, Central
JOB # 565132  HR or PeopleSoft Developer  LOCATION: NE
JOB # 566726  Application Programmer/RDB  LOCATION: NJ, Secaucus
JOB # 557409  Oracle Consultant - All Levels  LOCATION: VA, Richmond
JOB # 570986  Business System Analyst  LOCATION: AZ, Phoenix
JOB # 571051  Oracle Instructor  LOCATION: DC, Washington
JOB # 571098  Oracle Instructor  LOCATION: WA, Seattle
JOB # 571070  Oracle Instructor  LOCATION: OR, Portland
JOB # 571072  Oracle Instructor  LOCATION: CO, Denver
JOB # 571063  Oracle Instructor  LOCATION: IL, Chicago
JOB # 557689  Consultants- Oracle Financials   LOCATION: USA, Major
Cities
JOB # 562367  Oracle Financials/Mnfr. Contracts  LOCATION: NC
JOB # 562902  Oracle Programmer  LOCATION: TX, Houston
JOB # 571055  Oracle Database Administrator  LOCATION: IL, Chicago
JOB # 571093  Oracle Database Administrator  LOCATION: DC, Washington
JOB # 571091  Oracle Database Administrator  LOCATION: TX, Dallas
JOB # 571094  Oracle Database Administrator  LOCATION: OR, Portland
JOB # 571092  Oracle Database Administrator  LOCATION: FL, Tampa
JOB # 571064  Oracle Database Administrator  LOCATION: CO, Denver

PLEASE RESPOND TO: Donna Frappier Carroll, CPC

SYSTEMS PERSONNEL		e-mail:  sys.pers_at_ix.netcom.com
Hemlock Ridge Offices	FAX:  413-258-4733
691 Hartland Road		TEL:  413-258-4511
Tolland, MA 01034		WWW:  http://www.crocker.com/~syspers