Simultaneous F4.5 Development

From: Sam <sdefilip_at_megsinet.com>
Date: 1998/02/19

We will have several Forms 4.5.8 Developers that will need to work on different parts
of the same module i.e., one works on one canvas while the other works on another canvas.
I would appreciate anyone sharing their method of coordinating this so that Developer2 does
not replace Developer1's module when Developer2 saves his/her version.

I've come across Form 4.5's use of PVCS for versioning control but am not sure that this will be able to merge all Developer's versions of a module and produce one complete module.

Thanks for your help.

Sam Received on Thu Feb 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message