Re: exp backup..

From: Paul Brewer <paulb_at_pbrewer.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/19

In article <6ccbjc$7g9$1_at_news4.ispnews.com>, Don Turnbull <turnbull_at_opensystemstech.com> writes
>Use the OWNER= parameter to specify all schemas except the one not to
>export.

The snag with that, (I think) is that you won't export the create tablespace statements etc.
We needed this, but wanted a full database export without a large read- only tablespace.
Be warned, it may not be officially supported, but our solution was to edit catexp.sql to exclude the objects.
Seemed to work fine
Hope this helps.

--
Paul Brewer