Re: Would you recommend PowerObjects?

From: Gerard H. Pille <G.Pille_at_company-benelux.be>
Date: 1998/02/19

I wouldn't, it's too low level for Oracle, it isn't flashy enough for Windows freaks. You'll be a lot more productive with Dev2k, won't have to bother to much with the interface if you would want to run it through Internet (but you have to take that into account). On the other hand, if you want Windows, and don't care too much about functionality and can spend time on design, you should take something from Microsoft and learn to live with ODBC.