Re: User Help Dev2k Apps

From: John King <jbking_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/02/19

I had some problems using the MS Help Generator in Des2k, such as getting the exact format that I wanted. It's good for a rough cut, but I didn't feel it was good enough for production. There is a product called RoboHelp which is one of the better MS Help software packages that I've seen, and it allows you to more flexibly create your MS Help files.

DINFA - Microcentro wrote in message <34EC25DD.759EE075_at_emfa.pt>... Hi
if you are using the Des2K version 1.3.2 you can generate a help file by using the MSHelp generator.
At Module,Table or Field level you can provide the User Help Text that will be used by the Help Generator. Then Compile and run the Help File that will provide the context and search functionality. I already use this with a VB aplication and works perfectly. Any problem,let me know.
Joe