Forms 4.5 Rollback 'POST'

From: Tracey Berukoff <tlberukoff_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1998/02/17

[Quoted] I want to post records as my user enters them, so I can keep some running totals and do some validation via SQL (without having to loop through all the records in all the blocks). BUT if the user wants to cancel all their changes, I want to get rid of all the posted changes. It seems like the only way to do this is CLEAR_FORM?? But then I lose all the records in my master block, which is a pain because the user has to query again to get the same record set they started with. I want to clear the form, and then perform the last query that was executed on the master block again. Is there a good way of doing this??? Any help is appreciated. Received on Tue Feb 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message