Accessions permissions on forms 4.5 - Webserver 2.1.1

From: Manjula Krishnan <krishnan_at_mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu>
Date: 1998/02/17

Hi:

    I have a couple of projects with forms deployed on the web. We are using D2K - 1.4 W with Webserver 2.1.1. I notice that anyone with a valid username and password is able to view a table by going ot that DCD. Subsequently, they cannot query or insert records if they do not have permissions on that table. My question is this:

How do I stop people from even looking at the form in the first place? If a user does not belong to that tablespace, the form should not come up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Manjula Received on Tue Feb 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message