Re: Forms, CGen45 & LOVs

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 1998/02/16

We usually make the field not required and do not fire the validate trigger if the filed is null.

To make sure all the mandatory fields are entered, the pre-insert/pre-update triggers on the block are added with appropriate messages. The also helps us by not showing ORA related error messages to the users directly.

HTH Prasad Chavali

Davis Kulis <davis_at_itsystems.lv> wrote in article <34E72DB9.F65EEB1F_at_itsystems.lv>...