Re: Forms4.5 Resource File for runform

From: Allgas Energy Ltd <trskinner_at_allgas.com.au>
Date: 1998/02/15

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:22:12 GMT, tassonl <lisa_tassoni_at_ircm.umontreal.ca> wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>Has anyone ever modified a supplied resource file: fmrcvt220.res
>for Sun SPARC Solaris 2, without Oracle Terminal?

We tried but gave it up and went back to oraterm20 (small changes and save frequently)(bad language helps)

>Edit the fmrcmyterm.prn : all references to vt220 should be changed to
>myterm
If you just rename the fmrcvt220.res to fmrcmyterm.res, there is no need to change the internal names from vt220 since that refers to the device name.

>runform45 form / term=resource_file:mymapping does not work.
I don't know if you realise that if the file is called fmrcmyterm.res and the device is vt220, then the parameter is term=myterm:vt220 rather than term=fmrcmyterm:vt220

Regards Received on Sun Feb 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message