Using CASE API to update Repository

From: <mbobak_at_umi.com>
Date: 1998/02/13

[Quoted] I am looking for information and documentation on Oracle's CASE API for a project that I'm working on. Does anyone have good solid documentation on using the CASE API? I'm familiar with the limited information in the Designer/2000 online help system as well as the white paper on Oracle's web site. Also, I purchased a book on the Designer/2000 tool, (which I don't know the title of because it's not in front of me at the moment) which touched on the API briefly, but didn't really get into the heart of it.

I guess I'm looking for a detailed explanation, step-by-step instructions, or a working, well documented example. If anyone has anything along those lines, I'd be very interested to hear from you...

Thnaks,

-Mark

Mark J. Bobak
Oracle Developer, UMI