Re: JDBC Thin Driver

From: Al <al_at_work>
Date: 1998/02/13

[Quoted] The problem seems to be restricted to my java applet, when I run it from by browser. The applet resides on my own workstation, but the database is on a Unix server.

The thin driver works fine in a java application that runs on my workstation, but outside of Explorer.

The problem seems to be security related, but I'm not sure what to do next.