Re: Developer/2000 can't startup without

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 1998/02/12

Could be a couple of things.

  1. All the components form the Developer didn't get installed. Run Oracle Installer and see what components are installed. Make sure that SQL Net and Required Files are installed on your machine.
  2. In some installs on NT 4.0 the path doesn't get added to the AUTOEXEC.bat automatically. Make sure the path for the ORANT\BIN exists in the autoexec file and reboot the workstation.

HTH Prasad Chavali

coa <coaster1_at_gte.net> wrote in article <6bvkum$9a8$1_at_gte2.gte.net>...