Re: Producing print-quality letters in HTML using webserver?

From: lbo <lbo_at_NOSPAM.iol.it>
Date: 1998/02/11

>and therein lies the problem - I can't produce a letter with a
>decent-enough printed version using GIF and JPG graphics - they're too
>"blocky".
>
>Has anyone tried to do soemthing like this? What would be the best/most
>integrated way of generating print-quality letters from a webserver app?

printing and graphic quality is not webserver dependant.

if you put in your html pages blocky pictures, you'll print blocky pictures (GIGO...).

I think you'd better put up better quality pictures. mind also that users can customize their browser (with which they'll watch/print those letter) to use various fonts of various size.

per rispondermi eliminate NOSPAM. dall'indirizzo email to answer me, remove NOSPAM. from the email address