Producing print-quality letters in HTML using webserver?

From: ak <ak_at_x.y>
Date: 1998/02/10

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have a requirement to augment our Oracle Webserver application to produce printed letters. The letters include a logo and other graphics, [Quoted] and therein lies the problem - I can't produce a letter with a decent-enough printed version using GIF and JPG graphics - they're too "blocky".

Has anyone tried to do soemthing like this? What would be the best/most integrated way of generating print-quality letters from a webserver app?

Thanx

A. Received on Tue Feb 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message