Re: Colored Text on Forms Text Buttons

From: Adrian G. Klingel <klingela_at_nospam.nt.com>
Date: 1998/02/10

Ed,

     Unfortunately, it looks like the visual attributes like color on a button can be changed at will at runtime, but it doesn't matter. The buttons, at least in Forms 5.0 on Win95, are gray and that's that. Forms gets it settings from the color setting for 3d objects in Windows' Control Panel. And it's a setting that applies to everything at once as far as I can tell.

Adrian