Re: Question - Forms 4.5 Calculated Fields

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 1998/02/10

Well this is not as simple as it looks.

Oracle has a technical bulletin on this. The ways we accomplish this currently is by doing a post-query trigger on the master block if convenient or by doing a loop on the detail block as needed.

HTH
Prasad Chavali

Troy Thoele <troyt_at_uplan.tamu.edu> wrote in article <34DE7D0F.63CD_at_utilities.tamu.edu>...