Re: Copying Tables??

From: L120bj <l120bj_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/02/09

>Subject: Copying Tables??
>From: kkopp <kkopp_at_neo.lrun.com>
>Date: 2/9/98 8:42PM GMT
>

>I am a college student using Oracle 7.3. I need top find
>a way to copy tables from one database to a 3.5 floppy and
>back to another database.
>
>Is there a program to do this?
>
>Sending the table to a text file and then using SQL*PLUS
>to bring it into a table is a pain.
>
>Could there be a way to create a database on the floppy
>itself??
>
>Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.
>
>Kyle

Check out the export command, exp. It exports the database to a file, allowing you to limit the objects exported, although you may have difficulty exporting to a floppy if the volumes are high. If you need any more info then mail me. HTH
  Rob Received on Mon Feb 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message