Re: Proc.mk doesn't work out of the box????

From: Steve Mitchell <steve_at_mitchells.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/08

If you are using pro*c v2.x try the following.

make -f proc.mk EXE=test OBJS=test.o

The make file changed in version 2.x to allow several object files to be included in a build. The make script knows how to build sample1 and the other samples because the is a rule for these files.

For your .pc files you need to specify the EXE and OBJS macros on the command line.

Steve