Strange error (SQL*Froms 4.5)

From: D. Shah <dipen_at_dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
Date: 1998/02/07

Hi,

[Quoted] I've got something strange happening in SQL*Forms 4.5...

I have one canvas view which never shows any text items, buttons etc whenever it is called.
However, pressing Shift-Tab or Tab to navigate round the canvas leads to more
and more of the 'invisible' canvas items being displayed!

I know that

a) I have not got a virus
b) All my text items etc are set to 'displayed'
c) I have the line open_cursors = 750 (which I changed from 500; and
then from 1000)
d) I didn't experience this unusual problem 2 days ago

Has anybody experienced this problem? Does anyone have a solution???

Many Thanks in advance for all your help!

Dipen Received on Sat Feb 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message