Re: Receive parameters in the Report from Form?

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/02/07

>Could someone kindly enuf to give me an example how to receive the parameters
>in the Report form from the Form. I'm using Dev/2K 2.0 version. I found some
>doc and example for passing the parameters in the Form but I can not find
>examples or doc how to receive the parameters in the Report form.
>
>Thanks for any hints/help.
>
>-Robert

In the report, create the appropriate parameters. I believe they are under the 'Data' level, but I don't remember. Look for the things like 'Orientation'. As you create them, you will of course give them a name. In the form, create a parameter list (CREATE_PARAMETER_LIST, I think), create a parameter with the same name (with ADD_PARAMETER), setting it to the value you want to use in the report, and call RUN_PRODUCT, passing the report name, and also the parameter list that you have created and filled.

Hope that helps
Dan Received on Sat Feb 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message