Re: FORMS and poplists

From: Joe Strano <jstrano_at_dulcian.com>
Date: 1998/02/07

Is this poplist in a multi-record block? If it is, you are toast. Two workarounds are to use an LOV instead of a poplist, and to have a "floating poplist". The poplist is in a separate non-base table block, and it's When-List-Changed trigger copies the value to the appropriate field in the base table block.

Joe Strano
Dulcian, Inc.

--
Joe Strano