Re: Designer2K - passing paramters

From: (wrong string) üis <mabelle_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1998/02/06

Hi Michael:
If your are passing parameter from the calling form there is no problem (look at developers manual), but if you want to pass a parameter from the called form to the calling form you can use global parameters. Regards,
Mabel

Michael A. Kupetz <michael_kupetz_at_mk.com> wrote in article <34D9CB2C.7B40_at_mk.com>...