Oracle ProC pre-proc code won't link

From: Clancy <keithw_at_co.dona-ana.nm.us>
Date: 1998/02/06

[Quoted] On my DG-UX system, the oracle Pro*C preprocessor produces calls to an extern subroutine called 'sqlcxt' for each 'EXEC SQL...' command imbedded in the C code.

The link editor balks about 'sqlcxt' being an unresolved reference, even though I compile with the '-L' option with the oracle library directory spec.

[Quoted] I cannot find any libraries with the sqlcxt subroutine in it, but my system admin says the oracle installation is complete...

Anybody have any idea what the deal is? Received on Fri Feb 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message