Re: Designer/2000 support

From: Jamie O'Shaughnessy <joshaugh_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/02/06

On Thu, 05 Feb 1998 16:05:05 -0800, Kevin Light <Kevin.Light_at_pwgsc.gc.ca> wrote:

>I attended a PowerDesigner 6 demo this morning and was provided with
>some fairly disturbing information by a colleague that happened to be
>there. While it is second hand knowledge I'd like to know if anyone on
>this group can confirm or deny what was stated.
>
>The gist of the conversation was that Oracle corp was discontinuing its
>development/ enhancement and support of Designer/2000 and
>Developer/2000. Apparently the company wants to focus on some core
>technologies, namely its RDBMS and internet development.
>
>Is this the direction Oracle is, in fact, taking?

It's the first I've heard of this - but then again I'm only one of the developers. :)

Don't believe all you hear.

Jamie

Jamie O'Shaughnessy                        Work: joshaugh _at_ uk.oracle.com
Oracle C++ Object Layer Generator Team
Opinions expressed here are my own and not those of... (__)|-</-\(__ |__ -_ Received on Fri Feb 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message