Re: Designer/2000 support

From: Joe Strano <pdorsey.dulcian_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/02/06

As I am writing books on both of these products, I have some contact with the developers. I hate to even answer this post as it is so absurd. Obviously, Oracle's main bread and butter is in the RDBMS but the development tools are alive and well. Tell your friend they are nuts.

Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.

Kevin Light <Kevin.Light_at_pwgsc.gc.ca> wrote in article <34DA53B1.F5030B68_at_pwgsc.gc.ca>...